Experience Strategy Takes Center Stage X3
October 12, 2018 - mmr
MMR LIVE Founder Shares New Model as Multi-Conference Speaker and Sponsor
The company debuted in June 2018, but industry leaders are already paying attention to the fresh perspective offered by the new model of MMR LIVE. Patricia (Tricia) Houston, chief operating officer and founder, will be sharing her experience strategy insights at three conferences as 2018 comes to a close.
“Companies who prioritize experience strategy to drive brand strategy can gain an edge over their competition,” said Houston. “There are three essential components: consumer feedback, discoverable insights, and operationalizing all information to execute the recommendations. It’s this trifecta that creates an improved human-brand experience.”
Houston will explain the bottom line benefits of experience strategy at the following events:
TMRE: The Market Research Event – October 16-18, Scottsdale. Houston will fill the role of track chair sponsor, share daily insights, introduce speakers and facilitate question/answer sessions.
CX Talks: The Customer Experience Summit – October 29-30, Atlanta. Houston will provide five concrete steps to “Humanize CX.” MMR LIVE is also a supporting sponsor of this event.
MRX Impact – November 2, Atlanta. At this annual conference sponsored by MMR LIVE’s parent company, MMR Research Associates, Houston will share front line insights on how to set the stage for improved human experience.
- @MMRLIVECX has built a new discipline that blends experiential marketing and marketing research to set the stage for human experiences
- @MMRLIVECX COO/Founder @TriciaBHouston believes brand professionals can dramatically improve CX by thinking more like event planners and focusing on people, rather than like IT specialists who often don’t connect with the people their solutions aim to help
For more information about Tricia
About MMR LIVE
MMR LIVE, a forward-focused experience strategy group, connects research expertise with experiential principles and operational know-how to improve human-brand interactions. A division of MMR Research Associates, LIVE sets the stage for positive brand experiences with customized strategy, measurement, and continual improvement. For more information visit www.mmr.live.
- Concierge Research Firm Known for TransformativRead more...
- By Bill Denk & Bruce Olson, Managing PartneRead more...
- MMR Research Associates recently conducted a RaRead more...
- Patricia (Tricia) Houston, MMR LIVE chief operaRead more...