The MMR Advantage: Client Bill of Rights
January 30, 2015 - mmr
One of the most important foundation blocks of The MMR Advantage is our Client Bill of Rights. Created in 2014, this bottom-up initiative was developed by the MMR staff to capture our Core Values for doing business.
We believe in the Bill of Rights because we wrote it to summarize our company’s promise to our clients regarding how we will work together. We address people, process and proficiency, putting in writing how we will continue to provide customized, actionable research that saves you time, extends your reach and inspires confidence.
YOUR CLIENT BILL OF RIGHTS
Our promise to you…
– Concise, relevant & comprehensive proposals
– A senior level consultative project team that knows research & understands your business
– A consultative, business decision focus throughout the entire project
– Expert, responsive client service & project management that saves you time and makes your job easier
– Proactive communication with recommended actions when appropriate
– Clear, concise reports with POVs that help you make sound business decisions more efficiently
- Patricia (Tricia) Houston, MMR LIVE chief operaRead more...
- This Fall we are excited to officially announceRead more...
- We pride ourselves on adopting innovative reseaRead more...
- The CX Battle: Human versus Machine | HumanizinRead more...